Discover Exciting Dining Options with Alligators Inc’s Tenderized Alligator Meat
Are you looking to bring a thrilling twist to your next backyard BBQ? Or to offer something exotic to your adventurous customers or friends? Alligators Inc’s tenderized alligator meat is the perfect solution! Sourced from our professionally farm-raised alligators in South Florida. Our family-owned and operated farm ensures top-quality meat, processed in our state-certified and HACCP-compliant facility on-site.
Ethically Raised for Premium Quality
We raise our alligators indoors within buildings optimized for climate control. We feed them a specially blended diet, rich in protein (56%) and fat, to ensure superior results. Our family takes pride in our ethical approach, avoiding the use of growth hormones, steroids, and preservatives such as Sodium Tripolyphosphate in our farming process.
Premium Packaging and Shipping
Our alligator meat is tenderized not once, but twice, and packaged in 2.5-pound vacuum-sealed packages. To maintain freshness and quality, we ship the packages frozen in custom-insulated shipping boxes with dry ice. We also include cooking instructions to help you bring out the best flavors of our product.
A Healthy, Savory Choice
Alligator meat is an excellent choice for health-conscious friends and patrons. Packed with more protein than chicken, beef, or pork. Alligator is a lean white meat with a mild, chicken-like flavor, low in fat and cholesterol. While most of the white meat is located in the tail, the back loins, neck, and ribs offer equally excellent flavors. For a slightly gamier taste, the legs contain darker meat. For more nutritional value on alligator meat head over to the USDA official site!
Convenient Shipping Schedule
We ship every Monday and Tuesday, and recommend our customers to place their orders by the preceding Wednesday for efficient processing and receiving.
Experience the thrill of unique flavors with Alligators Inc’s tenderized alligator meat – a choice that promises not only excitement but also health benefits. Order now for an unforgettable culinary adventure!
Fried Alligator Bites
- Deep Fryer or Stovetop Pot
- Paper towels
- 2.5 lbs Tenderized Alligator Meat
- 1 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 2 tbsp Original Everglades Seasoning
- 1 cup Buttermilk
- 1 large Egg
- 1 cup Hot Sauce (optional)
- Flour for dredging
- Breadcrumbs for dredging
- Peanut oil to fill Fryer or Pot
- Pat the alligator meat dry, place in a medium bowl and season with the garlic powder, onion powder, garlic salt, and pepper, and toss to coat evenly.
- Heat peanut oil in an electric deep fryer until it registers 350°F.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the buttermilk and eggs. Whisk well. (Combine hot sauce with buttermilk mixture if desired)
- Dip the alligator in the flour and shake off. Then add into the buttermilk mixture and shake off. Then into the breadcrumbs and shake off. Repeat the process until all is done.
- When the oil is ready, add the alligator pieces to the deep fryer in batches, shaking off any excess flour before adding them to the oil and being careful not to overcrowd the skillet, 1-1:20 minutes.
- Transfer the alligator to a plate lined with paper towels and lightly toss with everglades seasoning. Repeating until all the alligator is cooked.
- Serve with desired dressing and enjoy!