Try a set of our tender farmed alligator ribs today! Easy to prepare and absolutely delicious! Our alligators are professionally farm raised in South Florida at our family owned and operated farm and processed in our on-site state certified and inspected HACCP compliant facility.
Our alligators are raised indoors in climate-controlled buildings and fed the best custom blended feed (56% protein and high fat) assuring an excellent result. Our alligators are NOT fed any growth hormones or steroids. They are NOT soaked in any preservatives such as Sodium Tripolyphosphate.
Our alligator ribs are packaged in vacuum sealed packages weighing from 2 to 2.5 lbs. They are shipped frozen in custom insulated shipping boxes with dry ice and cooking instructions.
Alligator meat is an excellent choice for health-conscious friends and patrons. They are packed with protein even more than chicken, beef, or pork. Alligator is a lean white meat with a mild flavor like chicken and is low in fat and cholesterol. The tail contains most of the white meat, but the back loins, neck, and ribs are excellent as well. The legs contain a darker meat with a slightly more game taste.
We ship on every Monday and Tuesday, we recommend to our customers that they should place their order the Wednesday before they want it shipped, as it takes a day or two to process and receive the order.
Alligator Ribs Recipe
- 1 Oven or Smoker
- Tin Foil
- Baking Sheet
- 1 set Alligator Ribs
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 Lemon
- Preheat your oven or smoker to 250°F
- Pat the ribs dry with some paper towels
- Apply mustard to Alligator Ribs, spreading evenly over the surface and underside
- Combine spices in a bowl and mix, then sprinkle over the Alligator Ribs on top of the mustard
- Squeeze the lemon over the ribs
- Wrap the ribs completely in tin foil and place onto baking sheet for easier handling
- Bake or smoke at 250°F for 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy with your favorite sauce!